Pages

Saturday, July 26, 2014

I'm BACK~








Assalamualaikum w.b.t.



I'm BACK. Sorry for the silence on my blog. This is my first blog post ever in 2014. It feels good to blog today after almost eight months. My finger felt itchy already after not typing for a very long time. To be honest, a lot things had happened & i've been so busy that i did not have time to blog. Exciting things have been happening & i have never been happier with what Allah has chosen for me.

There are many pending blogposts that i intended to publish before but time has not permitting. So many things happening in my life right now that are changing & i intend to share with u all soon, InsyaaAllah. So this is just a quick post filled with pictures which was taken during this Ramadhan. Oh ya..i can't believe it's almost the end of Ramadhan already! It will be so hard to say goodbye to this beautiful month. Anyway, enjoy ur last days for fasting. 




Iftar w my Mr. A @ Cfest Restaurant. 3rd Day Ramadhan


13th Day Ramadhan. Iftar @Old Town White Coffee
               



Nyum..nyum..




I will share more on what's happening in my life soon. Wait for it. Till my next post~




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...