Pages

Monday, April 8, 2013

I'm sick~









I've had a pretty bad cough for a few days, but today it seems to have get worse. This is really suck because i can not study for the examination that is just around the corner. Ya Allah, how can i get rid of it asap. I've been down with fever, sore throat, head throbbing, flu, cough...huuu, you know the drill. 

I tell you what, i rarely get sick. Some people can catch a flu or fever very often & easy, but Alhamdulillah that i get it very rarely get sick. But once i'm sick, i'm really sick. Aaannndd now i've been stuck in bed for a few days. I want to get well soon. 

Yesterday i was forced to take Panadol Actifast & drank two bottles of Air Cap Badak. Alhamdulillah, it's working because the fever reduces.  Yet the cough getting worse! Oh my, the cough is a nightmare. Coughing until i throw up. A deep hacking cough that racks my whole body. It makes me hard to sleep at night.

Anyways, i really hope i'll get well soon. There's so many things i should do. Hopefully my body will recover by tomorrow. It's times like these when u really wish u took better care of urself :( 

Till my next post~



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...