Pages

Sunday, December 1, 2013

The new beginning~












Assalamualaikum w.b.t.



As I sit down facing my lappy & start to blog, a number of thought cross my mind. I don't know where to start or what to write about. Yupp..its been a while since i have many things to say in my blog before. Honestly, i happen to think that its better to disappear. But now i'm a bit fresh. Thanx to someone who has changed the perspective thought of mine :) 

U know what..I was really in a bad shape. Really, i was. It's never ez to stand when the storm hits. Seriously..it's hard. But that's exactly the point. By sending the wind, He brings us to knee..the perfect position to pray. Indeed, i was tested by Him.

Alhamdulillah, i'm feeling good & hv made a lot of progress. A lot of things happened for several months ago but i can't yet share it w u..In time i'll say. I'm happy, healthy & very positive. Surely Allah has answered my du'as. Patience does pay off. My iman is so high right now & in syaa Allah it stays that way. I've been able to take the time to analyze myself & what i want outta life. So now i can say i've figured out what i wanted. Alhamdulillah i don't regret anything that has happened, but i see it as a great blessing. 

I keep myself busy with worship of Allah. Every day i try to be a better Muslimah. But i knoe it's not easy at all. I still need to study & learn a lot of things in Islam. To be honest, I've done a lot of sins & i thanked Allah for sending me 'him' to make me stronger & a better person.

He gave a big impact on my life. He made me think of things that i never have thought about it before. He made me wanted to be a better person, a better muslimah to be exact, a good daughter to my family, a good friend, a good wife to my future husband & a good mum to my future kids..In shaa Allah..Guess who he is :)

People say..if u already found someone that cud make u change to a better person, please hold them close. Because u will need them for the rest of ur life. And yes, i do. I'm having a totally new life right now & it has just began since i know him. Syukran ya Allah.

And yeahhhh..there's always a chance for us to be a better muslimah. Allah always gives us time to change. Nabi Muhammad s.a.w. once said "If tomorrow the world ends & u have seed in ur hand, go & plant it". It means..even though tomorrow u're going to die, today u still have time to change. Allah always gives us time to change.

I would like to point out that the change was not easy, it had its own complications, yet it happened because Allah willed it for me. Alhamdulillah ya Allah. I have often faced trouble but that's just part of being on the right path.

"You may be put to trouble not because you are doing anything wrong but because you are doing right". Quaid-e-azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah


Till my next post~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...